Mitt Romney out of context…
President Obama’s campaign released a new video made up entirely out-of-context clips of Mitt Romney, intended to show how the Romney campaign’s attack on Obama’s 14 year old “redistribution” comment was unfair. The Romneyites have been releasing Obama’s old statements without including the complete context, thus making him criticizable. If the same thing is done to Romney, the results change the Republican’s entire campaign.
- Mitt Romney’s dad was on welfare (dailykos.com)
- Watch: Obama on Mitt Romney Fundraising Tapes (abcnews.go.com)
- Team Obama releases tongue-in-cheek video taking Romney out of context (thehill.com)
- Best Ad Ever: Obama Schools Romney on Being Taken Out of Context (politicususa.com)
- Ann Romney Will Inevitably Annoy Voters, Says Mitt Romney (jezebel.com)
- The Media Busts Mitt Romney for Trying to Breitbart Them on Redistribution (politicususa.com)
- Romney Campaign Puts Up, Then Almost Immediately Takes Down, a Video Titled “Mitt Doesn’t Disdain the Poor” (slog.thestranger.com)
Posted on September 20, 2012, in animation, Art, campaign, dumb candidates, election, ethics, film, funny, government, Internet, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Technology, Video, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Barack Obama presidential campaign 2008, Mitt Romney, Obama, President, Republicans, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.