Romney gets “browner” when he speaks to Mexicans…
That is not Willard’s usual look, is it? It looks … browner.
As though Romney was doing Ace Ventura: “In order to win the Mexican … you must BE the Mexican!”.
Or as though Romney was still thinking “Sure would be easier if I were Mexican”.
Or maybe he just had a secret meeting with John Boehner and John is just rubbing off on him.
But I think this is just the pander-o-matic performing its usual function. Even Willard’s skin is inauthentic. The witty NegSpin dubs this “Tandering”, and I agree.
Of course, we all know Mitt will try anything to get past the gaffe-loaded problems with his campaign… and to get Latinos why not look like a Latino?
What happens if he speaks to the NAACP?
- Romney Says it Would be Helpful to be Latino (politicalwire.com)
- Race Matters: Money Mitt Romney Says He Would Have An Easier Chance Becoming President If He Were Mexican (bossip.com)
- Mitt Romney ‘Dyed His Face Brown’ to Appeal to Latino Voters [Conspiracy Theory] (gawker.com)
- Romney’s Latino comment met with humor (abc15.com)
- 5 Ways Mitt Romney Has Stirred Up Race Resentment (alternet.org)
Posted on September 20, 2012, in Art, campaign, creativity, dumb candidates, election, government, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Ace Ventura, John Boehner, Latino, Mexico, Mitt Romney, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.