States whose polls are open early…
First Thoughts on NBC put this out last night:
“Idaho and South Dakota today are the first states to begin early-in-person voting. Also today, absentee voting begins in Minnesota, West Virginia, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Georgia, Arkansas, Idaho, and Maryland. This brings the total number of states already accepting ballots to 12. Thirteen additional states (South Carolina, New Jersey, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, and Missouri) will begin absentee or early voting on Saturday.”
So by tomorrow, half the country will be casting votes (battleground states in bold): AR, DE, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NH, NJ, NC, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WI.
- Which States are Already Voting? (politicalwire.com)
- States gear up for early, absentee voting (upi.com)
- First Thoughts: Obama’s battleground edge grows (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Daugaard urges troops to register to vote (rapidcityjournal.com)
- 46 Days Out, Absentee Voting Begins In Minnesota (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- Ready, Set, Vote! Early Voting Begins (abcnews.go.com)
- Campaigns court early voters; Will it matter? (cbsnews.com)
- ‘Election Day’ Begins Tomorrow In Two States (sweetness-light.com)
Posted on September 21, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, Congress, dumb candidates, election, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Absentee ballot, Idaho, Michigan, NBC, New Jersey, polls open early, South carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on States whose polls are open early….