Daily Archives: September 8, 2012
The Rasmussen and Reuters/Ipsos surveys showed Obama with a lead. In the Rasmussen tracking poll, a three-day average which has tended to show better results for Romney, Obama led 46%-44% among likely voters surveyed, up from a 1-point deficit on Friday and a six-point swing upward since the Republican convention.
Pollster Scott Rasmussen noted that for the first time in his survey, Democrats were now following the campaign as closely as Republican voters, a measure that often predicts turnout.In the Reuters/Ipsos poll Obama led Romney among likely voters by 47%-44%, up a point from Friday’s three-point lead.
Since Romney scored no upgrade after the RNC, Obama’s lift as of Friday is an interesting factor.
- Polls detect signs of bounce for Obama (upi.com)
- Obama takes slim post-convention lead over Romney: Reuters/Ipsos poll (news.terra.com)
- Obama widens lead over Romney in poll (marketwatch.com)
- Poll: Obama opens up four-point lead on Romney nationally (thehill.com)
- Obama widens lead over Romney despite jobs data: Reuters/Ipsos poll (news.terra.com)