Scott Walker is looking forward to making REAL money…
Wouldn’t you consider the $144,423 that Scott Walker makes as Governor of Wisconsin is a good salary? Gee… it would make MY life a lot easier. Walker, however, told right-wing radio host Charlie Sykes, that he was about to “make some real money” if he were to leave politics and enter the private sector:
And if we fail to win, it will take us down the path we see, failing, people like the people in Illinois, down in Springfield, and I for one don’t want that. Not because this job is that important to me, ‘cuz frankly my wife in some ways would love it if I’d go back to the private sector and make some real money.
And as long as we’re talking about Wisconsin I’d like to say “Hi” to my son in Milwaukee. Chin up, Bud!
- “I saw a bald eagle flying over the [Wisconsin] Capitol.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Governor Walker’s Wisconsin Lost 3,900 Private-Sector Jobs In December, Nation Added Jobs That Month (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Governor Walker’s Wisconsin Lost 11,700 Private-Sector Jobs In November From October (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Union-Busting Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker ‘Far Off Pace’ From Delivering On Job Creation Promises (thinkprogress.org)
- Why Can’t Gov. Scott Walker Stop the Job Losses in Wisconsin? (crooksandliars.com)
- Scott Walker Rallies Against Recall Efforts At CPAC 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)
- On and To Scott “the American Assad” Walker, the Godless, Soulless, Spineless, Bloodless, Heartless Governor of Wisconsin (spwg22.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 14, 2012, in Announcement, budget, campaign, Economics, election, ethics, Finance, government, history, Job Seeking, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Word from Bill and tagged Charlie Sykes, Governor of Wisconsin, Illinois, Private sector, Scott Walker, United States, Walker, Wisconsin. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.