Daily Archives: March 9, 2012
…and on that tape he had some crap, EE Eye EE Eye Oh…
With Obama here, and students there
Here a speech, there a speech
everywhere a speech speech…
Andrew Breitbart had a tape, EE Eye EE Eye Oh…
According to the Telegraph in the UK:
(A) video, pitted as Mr Obama’s coup de grace and the end of his 2012 re-election bid, promised to expose the president as a “racist radical” who had plotted to seize control of the White House with other “totalitarian freaks” for more than 20 years.
In reality the tape showed a college student campaigning for racial diversity at Harvard law School – not quite the fiery revelations right wing blogger Andrew Breitbart had pledged prior to his death.
Sean Hannity, though, tried to push the tape on Fox News as some kind of real revelation that would end Obama’s campaign. But his efforts were more or less silly with a lot of respondents outside of the Fox/Tea Party crowd having greater respect for the President and his support of a dedicated professor while he was Editor of the Harvard Law Review (I don’t think Hannity ever had that kind of status).
As to Breitbart, he died before he could create another phony attack on good people. Perhaps he is watching all this from Hell. 🙂
- Breitbart’s Video of Obama at Harvard on Hannity Tonight! (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart Video Shows Barack Obama Protesting at Harvard in 1991 (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Breitbart Editors Preview Obama College Video With Hannity (mediaite.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Tapes To Be Released (webpronews.com)
- BREAKING: Years Old, Publicly Available Photo of Andrew Breitbart Hugging A Black Guy Found (thesuperficial.com)
- Why We’re Talking About Barack Obama and Derrick Bell Now [Andrew Breitbart] (gawker.com)
- ‘Mancow’ Muller: Breitbart Was Murdered (mountainrepublic.net)