Elliot Simon has to leave at 9:15,so I’m covering for his show and then mine at WSHC 89.7 FM (www.897wshc.org). Had to get up earlier than usual to put my show together, but it’s all set and I’m ready.
Elly and I are celebrating St. Patrick’s day by continuing to get stuff out of the old house and move it to the new one. Isn’t that exciting. We have some of the Shepherd U. Boys and a borrowed pickup truck tomorrow and I hope we get most of what’s left out (but I doubt that it is possible!)
Anyway, have a good morning and tune in if you can.
It’s becoming an annual tradition.
Onward into the New year.
Someone asked me how I could be thankful on Thanksgiving with no belief in a creator on high.
We don’t thank a holy individual.
We thank our families and our friends and the celebrated and the anonymous.
- Thankful (erinkphoto.wordpress.com)
- Special – Happy Thanksgiving! (kikiwritesabout.com)
- Thanks Giving (vanessasvsteck.wordpress.com)
- Can You Be Thankful for An Organization? (nfaa.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (worthyofthegospel.wordpress.com)