Just a comment on belief… atheists can be thankful,too.
Someone asked me how I could be thankful on Thanksgiving with no belief in a creator on high.
We don’t thank a holy individual.
We thank our families and our friends and the celebrated and the anonymous.
- Thankful (erinkphoto.wordpress.com)
- Special – Happy Thanksgiving! (kikiwritesabout.com)
- Thanks Giving (vanessasvsteck.wordpress.com)
- Can You Be Thankful for An Organization? (nfaa.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving (worthyofthegospel.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 24, 2011, in creativity, editorial, Education, ethics, event, Family, Opinion, Word from Bill and tagged Children and Youth, Classroom, Community theatre, Facebook, God, Holiday, Thanksgiving, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.