It’s a pretty substantial 20%… the question is will they show up? Here’s the demographics:
Here in the Shepherd University area where we see an awful lot of the youth category daily, we are curious as to how involved students are getting in the campaigns. From what I see it is minimal at best.
How is it where you are? Does it look like we will surpass the 2008 election or fall below it’s total of young voters? We’ll have to wait and see.
- Loreto urges youths to register to vote (leytesamardaily.net)
- UPA ‘cheating’ youths: Modi (thehindu.com)
- ‘Discussion on Voter Turnout at the Economic Club (jonathanjuteau.wordpress.com)
- Reaching First Generation College Students (insidehighered.com)
- New ID Laws May Shoot Down College-Student Voters (huffingtonpost.com)
The co-host of Project Runway makes a moving statement about his own life vis-a-vis the recent suicide of Tyler Clementi and other victims of gay teen bullying. Listen here:
Tim deserves a great deal of credit here and I hope those who have been victimized hear him.
- Tim Gunn Reveals Suicide Attempt, Urges Gay Youth to Reach Out (eonline.com)
- ‘Project Runway’s’ Tim Gunn questions ‘Housewives’ Michaele Salahi’s MS admission (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Tim Gunn Explains It All For You! (diaryofamadfashionista.blogspot.com)