I’ll admit it… about six months ago I gave up the Vegan diet I had been on for close to two years and went off on a meat and cheese (mostly cheese) binge. But now, since my weight stopped coming off and I just didn’t feel as good, last Monday I returned to my Vegan diet (but I will miss that occasional top sirloin!).
- The Vegan Diet and Weight Loss (everydayhealth.com)
- Pizza (veganmassacre.wordpress.com)
- How To Follow A Raw Vegan Diet (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- 9 Celebs Who Said Goodbye to Meat and Dairy and Hello to Veganism (fitsugar.com)
- Vegan Foods That Are High in Vitamin B12 (fitsugar.com)
- Vegan, It’s What’s For Lunch (wdok.radio.com)