From USA Today:
Wrestler Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage, the Slim Jim pitchman known for his raspy-voiced “Ohh yeah” catch phrase, died in a car accident today in Seminole, Fla., possibly after suffering a heart attack, WTSP reports.
READ: Official accident report
It says the accident report indicates that he may have suffered a “medical event” before the crash, but that a final ruling would depend on the results of an autopy.
I remember photographing Randy Savage back in my early commercial photography days covering the wrestlers of the, then, WWF (now the WWE). Goodbye, Randy. You were, at the very least, a great entertainer.
- Pro Wrestler Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage Dies in Car Accident, Report Says – Fox News (news.google.com)
- Macho Man Randy Savage: Dead from Heart Attack, Car Accident (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- TMZ report: Macho Man Randy Savage dies in car accident (tmz.com)
- Macho Man Randy Savage Dies in Car Accident (1952 – 2011) (thesuperficial.com)
- Pro Wrestler ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage Dies in Car Accident (newsfeed.time.com)
- Macho Man Randy Savage, 1952-2011 (withleather.uproxx.com)
- Wrestling Superstar Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage Dies in Car Crash [Video] (gawker.com)
Rex Babbin in The Sacramento Bee:
Who’s in charge here, anyway?
– and –
… and how will they tell us what’s really going on?
– and –
… and what will the Government have us do to keep the basics going?
Isn’t it getting depressing living in the USA today? Gee I’m glad we helped the Rich out by cutting their taxes. Why should they suffer?