but Akin says he’ll just believe
the Christian groups that say “stay in there”
since they all see him upping their share.
Obama said this utter ass
must have missed a science class.
But all of this is hardly dimmin’
Todd Akin‘s cause: The War on Women.
And this from the Ragin’ Grannies:
- Obama: Todd Akin “Somehow Missed Science Class” (alan.com)
- Obama mocks Akin, says Akin missed science class (sfgate.com)
- At New York fundraiser, President Obama says Todd Akin ‘somehow missed science class.’ – @reidepstein (politico.com)
- Grannies give Todd Akin his own ‘Legitimate Rape’ theme song (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Rasmussen: Missouri Senate: McCaskill (D) 48%, Akin (R) 38% (riehlworldview.com)
- Is Ryan going rogue? (salon.com)
- Christians Favor MO Candidate Todd Akin over GOP (christianlibertynews.wordpress.com)
- Under fire, Akin gets help from social conservatives – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Conservative Christians rally around Akin in face of GOP criticism (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Claire McCaskill Mysteriously Pulls Ahead of Todd Akin in Polls [Rape Rape] (jezebel.com)