2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.
There. Doesn’t that make everything clearer?
- Watch “MSM Conditioning Public for “White” Domestic Terrorist with Shootings” on YouTube (hwnsurf.me)
- Two White Terroristic Cops Tasered A Deaf Innocent Black Female Who Called For Help And Is Jailed For Nearly 3 Days Without An Interpreter (innerstandingisness.wordpress.com)
- A Double Standard of Terrorism (jodylancastle.wordpress.com)
- FBI: Right-wing terror is real (salon.com)
- The top 10 illiberal, uninformed and racist comments of the Guardian’s latest star, Juan Cole (cifwatch.com)
- Brutish White Terrorist Jailed For The Murder Of A Non-White Student (innerstandingisness.wordpress.com)
- Republicans Blasted Obama Administration For Warning About Right-Wing Domestic Terrorism (thinkprogress.org)
We can be proud of the Prez!
While the DREAM Act is currently stalled because of a contentious and uncooperative Republican majority in Congress, Obama has announced a new decision from the Department of Homeland Security that will provide relief to an estimated 800,000 kids living in risk of deportation. Watch:
- Obama Seizes Legislative Authority Under the Guise of the DREAM Act (independentsentinel.com)
- Obama’s Stance On Immigration Is Justifiable and Humane (newstalkcleveland.com)
- Obama Announces He Won’t Prosecute DREAM Kids; Cue the Right-Wing Freakout (crooksandliars.com)
- U.S. to Stop Deporting Some Immigrants (nytimes.com)
- Obama To Spare Young Illegal Immigrants From Deportation (newstalkcleveland.com)
There’s more to this AP article at HuffPo:
- “Homeland Security wants to end color-coded terror alerts” and related posts (securitylawbrief.com)
- You: Terror alert system is on its way out (latimes.com)
- Homeland Security Drops Color-Coded Terror Alerts (news.slashdot.org)
- Federal officials say suspicious packages were part of plot by Yemen’s al-Qaida group (nj.com)
- Suspicious devices on cargo jets trigger searches (msnbc.msn.com)
- Planes, Trucks Checked In NY, NJ As Part Of Terror Probe (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Bomb scare as ‘sinister’ packages found on planes bound for US (guardian.co.uk)
- Yemen estimates 400 al-Qaida militants in country (sfgate.com)
- Yemen’s rising radical star (msnbc.msn.com)