Our son met us at the RR station and got us over to the hotel. Then he took off again to have his Bachelor’s party with his friends.
We’ve had no Wi-Fi until we got here…so I’m sorry not to have kept up with you.
Tomorrow is the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner… more to come…
I’m going back to bed.
- Milwaukee Wants To Wipe Pittsburgh Off The Map (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Milwaukee Brewing Co. expands production, adds fermentation tanks (fox6now.com)
- Milwaukee unveils first compressed natural gas refueling station (fox6now.com)
- We Energies: Milwaukee coal plant will switch to natural gas by 2016 (jsonline.com)
The House inspection was finished yesterday and there is a small list of things we have to fix up… not too bade at all. Now we just have to get the final bank and legal papers done and we can close and start the (miserable) process of moving. We think it will take us about a month to change houses, fix up the town house and put it on the market. Hopefully we’ll have it sold by the end of April or mid-May.
There are so many things to plan in moving here… getting fencing up for the dogs, figuring out what Elly needs to raise chickens (this is her first major farming item), having Dave come over to put in a door for the room we are converting into a first-floor bedroom, etc. etc.
So, plenty to look forward to… alot for an old guy like me.
- We’re really moving house… (growingmyfamilytree.wordpress.com)
- One step closer: A house for May! (thedoggerel.wordpress.com)