Governments that rule with one heavy hand are going to trickle away in the 21st Century.
Meanwhile, take a look at this piece from BoingBoing:
- China: Bridging news on Egypt (advocacy.globalvoicesonline.org)
- China is blocking coverage of Egypt protests on Twitter-like services (venturebeat.com)
- China blocks “Egypt” searches on micro-blogs (reuters.com)
- China’s Twitter sites Censor ‘Egypt’ Search (penn-olson.com)
- China Blocks Egypt on Micro-Blogging Service (thenextweb.com)
- China Blocks “Egypt” On Sina Weibo, Its Twitter Clone (businessinsider.com)