Posted by btchakir
This was sent to me from my favorite graphic design specialist, my wife:
After more than 40,000 votes on 139 designs, here is the winning design chosen by Threadless – and we LOVE it! It makes people laugh, tells a story, raises questions, and starts a conversation.
There’s an AMAZING $10 sale price (regular price $24) that ends Oct 11th for this organic shirt, in guys or girls styles: Wear it for GMO rallies! Buy them as holiday gifts! Give one to your favorite teacher!
IRT FACEBOOK T-SHIRT CONTEST PHOTO GALLERY: Take a picture of yourself in this winning design and upload it to our Facebook page!http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=shnNj3QLhnE2Oee9gpkQBlGttroMg2wz
OUR GRATITUDE AND THANKS: So many talented designers entered, we can’t thank you enough for your energy and passion!
OUR WORK: Threadless donates 25% of each sale to the Non-GMO Campaign of The Institute for Responsible Technology.
- Threadless Weaves its Awesome Customer Support Experience Directly into Facebook, Providing a Smoother and More Interactive Customer Experience (prweb.com)
- Threadless $10 Sale Lets You Dress For A Whole Week For The Price Of One Game [Clothing] (kotaku.com)
- Threadless Donates $100,000 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief and Development Fund (prweb.com)
- Brains for Breakfast (inbetween-fashion.com)
- Waiter, there’s DNA in my dinner! (geneticmaize.com)
- Are GMO foods safe? (drbradshook.com)
- SoHum and GMO’s (kymkemp.com)