After yesterday’s piece on the results of the man with the a Romney tattoo on his head, this bunch of tattoos popped up on the web (can you believe it?!):
So it doesn’t matter whether you are a Republican or a Democrat, if you have the amazing need to defile yourself as a party poster, you fall into a category of folks that is beyond my understanding, not that I am fond of the current trend to cover yourself with all kinds of tattoos at all.
- Harry Styles continues colouring in his naked body with another tattoo (mirror.co.uk)
- Harry Styles Tweets Photo Of His New Tattoos! (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Tat’s my baby! (nypost.com)
- scarlett johansson horseshoe tattoo (thesun.co.uk)
Remember Eric Hartsburg? He was paid $15,000 to get a five inch Romney campaign tattoo on his face. Hartsburg did it as an auction. His only requirement for bidding on the ‘ad space’ was that it could not be racist or offensive.
“I’m the guy who has egg all over his face, but instead of egg, it’s a big Romney/Ryan tattoo. It’s there for life.
“I’m hoping this opens some other doors in the entertainment business.”
Hmmm. Opening doors in the entertainment business? I was trying to think of a situation where that would be possible, outside of a film about Romney’s loss… not something I see much of a market for. Perhaps the logo could be sold to an auto manufacturer (Rolls Royce?) and Hartsman could become a car dealer’s mascot.
How much do you want to bet that Hartsman will be whining about the tattoo to his grandchildren.
- Man Who Tattooed Romney Logo Onto Forehead Speaks Out (huffingtonpost.com)
- Romney campaign’s lasting mark (politico.com)
- Indiana man stuck with Romney face tattoo (thegrio.com)
- From the Dept. of Regrettable Tattoos: The Romney Ryan Logo (towleroad.com)
- Fan Tattoos Romney Logo On His Face (mix1041.cbslocal.com)
- Man With Romney Tattoo on His Face is ‘Disappointed,’ Tries to Look on the Bright Side (nymag.com)
- Interview with a Man Who Got a Romney/Ryan Face Tattoo (slog.thestranger.com)
2. Hide tattoos
3. Dress well
No word about what political thoughts you should have.
May be this is the time for the other candidates to come out for Tattooed folk. Or bearded guys in jeans.
- Paul Campaign To Supporters: Shave, Put Away The Booze (huffingtonpost.com)