Here it is in 100 seconds:
Amazing… it’s all there!
Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention by security and police. Multiple witnesses observed the exchange and the convention released a statement saying:
“Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.”
A CNN representative said:
“CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon. CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”
No information has been released as to who the two offenders were nor what has happened to them
- Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operator (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- What Right Wing Racism? “This Is How We Feed the Animals” (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- 2 RNC Racists Taunt Black CNN Camera Operator, Throw Nuts (distriction.com)
- Black Camerawoman Heckled at RNC (theroot.com)
- Two Republicans Do Something Racist Enough to Get Them Bounced from the Republican Convention (slog.thestranger.com)
- Black CNN camera operator allegedly pelted with peanuts, told ‘this is how we feed animals’ at RNC (thegrio.com)
- RNC Attendee Hurled Nuts at Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her an ‘Animal’ (towleroad.com)
- RNC attendee tossed for harassing black CNN camerawoman (rawstory.com)
- Report: Black CNN Camerawoman Had Nuts Thrown at Her at GOP Convention, Assailant Shouted “This Is How We Feed Animals” [Rnc Tampa] (gawker.com)
From The Political Carnival:
Across Tampa Bay, many of the area’s estimated 50 strip establishments are upgrading lighting, hiring dancers and creating private nooks to cash in on some of the 50,000 visitors expected for the GOP convention. Long one of Tampa’s signature industries, strip clubs are preparing for the RNC as earnestly as the city has been repairing bridges, repaving streets and planting park benches downtown.
…and Mitt gets in for free.
A quote for the morning:
— Ron Paul campaign manager Jesse Benton
Found this on Taegan Goddard‘s blog. I guess people can believe what they want. Last I looked, Paul was still in single digits.
- Chances for Brokered GOP Convention Non-Trivial (firedoglake.com)
- Paul Says No to Trump Debate – TIME (thepage.time.com)
- Like Avis, Ron Paul campaign trying harder (iowacaucus.com)
- Ron Paul calls Gingrich a ‘serial hypocrite’ in campaign ad – RT (rt.com)
- Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman to Boycott Trump Debate (ibtimes.com)