Hey there folks… ever wonder how the Akins and Ryans and Tom Smiths come to their considered conclusions on rape and incest and the general needs of women?
Why, they have precise technical information like this:
Of course, the statements of “experts” are much appreciated.
My thanks to Rosie Fenton at pic.twitter.com/sReVt96H.
- A Simple Anatomy Lesson (cheezburger.com)
- Why it’s so important for rape to be ‘legitimate’ (dailykos.com)
- Todd Akin : Female Anatomy (madhatters.me.uk)
- Female Democrats fire back at Rep. Akin over ‘legitimate rape’ remark (thehill.com)
- Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith: Sex out of wedlock ‘similar to’ rape (dailykos.com)
- Michael B. Keegan: Why Is Mitt Romney Outraged at Todd Akin and Not at Paul Ryan? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Republican Senate Nominee Explains That Women Don’t Really Get Pregnant From ‘Legitimate Rape’ [Video] (gawker.com)
“Andy always said he wanted to work until the day he died, and he managed to do it, save the last few weeks in the hospital.”
Rooney won 4 Emmy awards, one for a piece on whether there was a real Mrs. Smith who made Mrs. Smith’s Pies. As it turned out, there was no Mrs. Smith. His commentaries, however, were often marked as “complaints” beginning with the first one he did. He complained about people who keep track of how many people die in car accidents on holiday weekends. In fact, he said, the Fourth of July is “one of the safest weekends of the year to be going someplace.”
- Andy Rooney, 60 Minutes Commentator, Dead at 92 (rollingstone.com)
- Andy Rooney, 92, has died; share your memories here (timesunion.com)
- RIP Andy Rooney (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Andy Rooney Passes Away at 92 (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Andy Rooney Dies At Age 92 (mediaite.com)