From: The Daily What…
Kameron Slade, a fifth-grader from Queens, NY, was scheduled to deliver a speech as part of a school-wide competition at PS 195. But when the principal learned Kameron’s speech was about same-sex marriage, he was ordered to choose a new topic or lose the opportunity to speak.
Brilliant speech… very well reasoned. Perhaps the principal should choose a new career and let Kameron take HIS job.
- (Video) Fifth Grader, Kameron Slade, Prohibited From Giving Gay Marriage Speech At School (saintleoinkblot.com)
- Kameron Slade is a Queens, New York fifth grader who won his… (veganmyway.tumblr.com)
- Freedom of Speech? School Temporarily Bans 10 Year Old Kameron Slade’s Same Sex Marriage Speech (bagladyboutiqe.wordpress.com)
- 5th grader’s winning pro-marriage equality speech banned by NY school (rawstory.com)
- Lemons to Lemonade: Kameron Slade couldn’t deliver his speech on same-sex marriage at school, so he’s delivering it to the world (cafewitteveen.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: NYC School Bans Fifth-Grader From Giving Awesome Pro-Gay-Marriage Speech (queerty.com)
- This Is All Kinds Of Wrong of the Day (thedailywh.at)
Looks like Kameron’s controversy caused enough attention to allow him to make the speech after all.