Then again, if I were Mozart, I would have been dead over thirty years at this point.
Anyway, this piece, Allegro Molto, composed when was 11, was recently discovered. Take a listen:
This was played by Florian Birsak in Stuttgart on Mozart’s own pianoforte. What a complicated and beautiful piece.
- Newly discovered Mozart piano work he composed as a child is performed for first time | Mail Online (livasperiklis.com)
- The Most Heavenly Piano Music? (arioso7.wordpress.com)
This article on the New World Perspective blog is chilling. Here’s part of it, but go in and read it all:
- U.S. Apologizes for Syphilis Experiment in Guatemala (nytimes.com)
- U.S. Officials Apologize for ‘Appalling’ 1940s Syphilis Study (news.sciencemag.org)
- Guatemalans ‘Opened Door’ for Terrifying U.S. Experiments: El Periodico, Guatemala (themoderatevoice.com)
- US says sorry for ‘outrageous and abhorrent’ Guatemalan syphilis tests (guardian.co.uk)
- U.S.: 1940s STD Experiments “Clearly Unethical” (cbsnews.com)
- Author who revealed unethical Guatemala syphilis study writes for Bioethics Forum (eurekalert.org)