I’m passing this on to you all out there because it is so important. I’ve written about chemical poisoning in our gardens and on our food for a couple of years now…and Elly and I discover as we go on and on that it is getting harder to be sure organic produce is actually organic. This thanks to Monsanto and the seeds that they distribute.
Anyway, if you can get to D.C. for this one, please do:
The national Millions Against Monsanto campaign staff is gearing up for a nationwide day of action on World Food Day, October 16, 2011, pledging to make it the biggest action on genetic engineering in US history.
In the meantime, to help raise awareness for the campaign, Millions Against Monsanto activist Trish Wright has sent out a call for a demonstration at the White House on March 26, 2011, and has urged other activists around the country to “Rally for the Right to Know” locally.
- Truth Squad Radio: Monsanto’s GMO Threat! (ppjg.wordpress.com)
- The Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto: What Now? (solari.com)
- GE Corn Unsafe for Consumption (theramblingsofateenagegirl.wordpress.com)
- USDA Recommends “Coexistence” with Monsanto: We Say Hell No! – Huffington Post (blog) (news.google.com)
- Climate Change and Agriculture (foodfreedom.wordpress.com)
- Monsanto blocks research on GMO safety, harasses scientists (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Speak out on Monsanto… Tell the President… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Stop Monsanto Again – GM Alfalfa Threatens to Contaminate Organic Crops (twilightearth.com)
- Speaking with One Voice to Stop Monsanto and Biotech – Huffington Post (blog) (news.google.com)
- Monsanto and the Merchants of Death (ediblearia.com)
- Hypothetical “clean crop act” would never be able to undo the damage and losses caused by GE crops (aurule.wordpress.com)