My “Talk To Me” show will be on WSHC this morning from 10:30 AM to Noon. We’ll have 90 minutes for your eclectic song requests, discussion of politics with 3 days to go until all of this is decided, and perhaps some comments on the results of Sandy.
If you are too far away to call in at 304-876-5369 remember you can also Listen Live at our web site from anywhere in the world. Just go to 579WSHC.org and click on “Listen Live” and you can join our regular morning call-in group (join Ralph, Stu, Bobby and Oinky and the rest of the gang… we’d love to have you on the team.
Elliott Simon’s shown is on before ours from 9:00 to 10:30 AM.
OK… I’m putting my show together so I can get out of the house on time.
Elly’s job at Hagerstown Community College is off for two days as HCC has announced closing due to the approach of Sandy.
The rain has already started here this morning and we are soon expecting the wind.
Hope you are all keeping an eye out if you are in the storm track and please take care of yourselves. here’s a chance that we’ll lose power and the blog will be down, but as long as I can I’ll keep it up.
- Storm Warning: Morning Update On Hurricane Sandy (northeasternnjwx.wordpress.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Update: Ginger Zee Talks Seriousness Of Storm (923now.cbslocal.com)
- Latest Sandy Information Shows Brunt Of Storm On Monday And Tuesday (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
But the animations the weather shows are presenting have rainstorms crossing over us… apparently we’re about as far to the west as any of this will reach and I can’t imagine it will be like a nor’easter or a tropical hurricane.
To make sure what’s happening however, I’m hanging out the Weather Forecasting Stone:
I have absolute confidence in the stone’s accuracy. Don’t you wish you had one?
- Hurricane Sandy: Likely To Make Landfall On East Coast Monday Afternoon (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Still Holding Strong (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)