I am constantly amazed by the incredibly unsettling nature of tea-party politics. I would hope that politicians running for office (or even non-politicians for that matter) would have some kind of informed knowledge about national needs and issues.
Then something like this happens (according to the AP):
I remember his discussion with Obama on the 2008 campaign trail and I am not impressed with the man. Actually, I think he is somewhat of a joke (and great fodder for both the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert.)
I’m beginning to think the national elections this year are going to be the most entertaining and amusing in years. Hopefully, we will survive as a nation.
- Good News For Joe The Plumber (huffingtonpost.com)
- Joe The Plumber Wins GOP Congressional Nod In Ohio As Dennis Kucinich Crashes And Burns (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Ohio’s ‘Joe the Plumber’ Gets GOP Nod for Congress – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Joe the Plumber Is Back (theroot.com)
- ‘Joe the Plumber’ explains qualification for run (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- OHIO NEWLY FORMED 9TH DISTRICT – DON’T VOTE FOR ‘JOE THE PLUMBER” OR HIS ALTER-EGO Samuel Wurzelbacher (bonjupatten.com)
- Joe the Plumber Wins Congressional Nomination In Ohio (inquisitr.com)