Posted by btchakir
Post these on your websites if you want to be aware of what Romney-Ryan will do to Medicare… and what they will do to employment and tax income, etc.:
Gee, I’m lucky… being in the oldest category they only grab about 50% of my retirement payments from Social Security (or all of my pension each year for the next 8… then it’s gone.)
Did you hear Romney say he was going to cut taxes on Middle America? Go you remember ythe other day when he said the income rate of Middle America started at $200,000.00 a year in annual income… and averaged a quarter of a million dollars. All at once I was not part of Middle America any more. Neither were ALL of the people I know and deal with every day in West Virginia.
I hope most people realize the bullshit Romney is bubbling over with. We have the possibility of having the worst president in history. Let’s avoid that situation by not voting for him.
- The Freeloaders in Mitt Romney’s Orbit (truthdig.com)
- BARNEY FRANK LETTER: Mitt Romney makes himself crystal clear (tauntongazette.com)
- Gee… Elly and I are no longer “Middle Income” (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Romney and “Middle Income” (thedailybeast.com)
- Here’s Why Mitt’s 100% Wrong on the 47% (thedailybeast.com)
- What He Said: Barney Frank on Mitt Romney (slog.thestranger.com)
- Republicans Outraged With Romney Because He Gave Away Their Dirty Secret (politicususa.com)
- Paul Ryan tanks at the AARP (dailykos.com)
- Want to know what Medicare will cost you when you retire under the Romney Plan? (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Romney demands that seniors take ‘personal responsibility’ (dailykos.com)
Posted in budget, campaign, Congress, Corporations, dumb candidates, Economics, election, ethics, Finance, government, Health Care, Job Seeking, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, vote, Warning, Word from Bill