Time to get out there with your Sweetie and have a great day and a delightful evening. A great day to stop thinking about politics and corruption and such (although I’m sure I won’t) and just enjoy yourselves.
- Valentine’s Day tips (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Valentine (laughonline.wordpress.com)
- Happy Valentine to everyone (daphnegan.wordpress.com)
- In defence of Valentine’s day (thefonduefiles.wordpress.com)
- A Valentine For You (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- Will You Be My Valentine? (thingstocherish.wordpress.com)
- Happy Valentine’s Day (naughtyney.wordpress.com)
A little bit of this, a little bit of that… more than I can get around to. Click on the authors’ links to read their whole posts
Rhode Island House Republican Leader Robert Watson is the latest living example of the Republican difficulty with practicing what they preach. Watson is fervently anti-Marijuana, but last Friday night he was pulled over and arrested for DUI and marijuana possession.
According to The Providence-Journal, “After handcuffing Watson and placing him under arrest, the arresting police officer said he found “a small plastic sandwich bag containing a green leafy plant-like substance and a small wooden marijuana smoking pipe” in Watson’s right pants pocket.”
– from Politicus USA
– and –
Only older people are sicker and more expensive to cover and Ryan doesn’t provide the funds for seniors to buy care. Beside that they’re identical.
– and –
The wage squeeze is putting most households in a double bind. Before the recession, they’d been able to pay the bills because they had two paychecks. Now, they’re likely to have one-and-a half, or just one, and it’s shrinking.