“I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being. I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness, in his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy. …So for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it.”
So… is Ann’s lack of confidence her husband’s ability to mentally handle the job as the President of the United States going to instill confidence in voters? Well, she still supported his run even though it might produce this emotional distress.
- Ann Romney: Biggest Concern For Mitt In White House Would Be His ‘Mental Well-Being’ (mediaite.com)
- Ann Romney: Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ would be her biggest concern if elected (thehill.com)
- Ann Romney worries about Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ if he wins election (rawstory.com)
- Ann Romney Expresses Concern About Mitt’s ‘Mental Well-Being’ if Elected President: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Ann Romney has one concern (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Video: Ann Romney worried about Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ (nyaltnews.com)