The speakers were Dan and Melinda Hemmelgarn out of Columbia, Missouri, and they combined the skills of photography and dietetics with a heavy dose of activism. They were co-presented by AHA and the Source. Although the audience was fairly small, the excitement of the discussion after the 7:00 PM presentation lasted until close to 10 PM.
Even after the panel there was still continued discussion over a variety of delicious goodies.
- Organic Farmers Unite Against Monsanto In Battle For Future of Food (singularityhub.com)
- FDA requests comments on labeling junk food, but bans labeling non-rGBH? (themomu.wordpress.com)
- Organic farmers file suit to protect themselves from Monsanto’s aggressive practices. (isiria.wordpress.com)
- Monsanto says: The World Needs Us to Feed the Poor (themomu.wordpress.com)
- Monsanto Disappoints, Ag Shares Trade Lower (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Costs and Benefits of a Green Revolution (creditloan.com)
- Monsanto’s GMO Wheat ? (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Stay Alive, Don’t Mess with the Food Supply! (queensrepublic.wordpress.com)