Posted by btchakir
Romney Interview: $250K is middle income
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Is $100,000 middle income?
MITT ROMNEY: No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less.
Even with Elly’s full time teaching job and my Social Security plus pension money, which used to make us think we were middle income, puts us in the ranks of the lower economic folks.
Does this mean that the rich folk Romney cultivates are going to avoid tax increases allowing Romney to claim he had served the middle class? I guess so. What a clever ruse.
If we elect Obama we can move back into the middle class and not feel so depleted in our economic situation. Not that I don’t wish we made $250,000.00, but we are not likely to. And, of course, we don ‘t make $100,000.00 either. I guess we are now poor.
- Romney: ‘Middle-income’ between $200K and $250K (tbo.com)
- Romney defines ‘middle-income’ as $200K to $250K and less (ctvnews.ca)
- You: Mitt: ‘Middle Income’ Is $200 – $250K (thedailybeast.com)
- I Thought I Was Doing Pretty Well, Till Mitt Romney Told Me I Was a Loser… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney Thinks America’s “Middle Income” Is $200,000 to $250,000 (slog.thestranger.com)
- Romney’s ‘middle-income’ math (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- The joys of middle income (brobrubel.wordpress.com)