“Ken Ham is currently hawking his new book, Already Compromised, in which he whines about the way universities — even many bible colleges — don’t take the Old Testament absolutely literally. This leads, of course, to students actually examining evidence and arguments outside the Bible, which inevitably leads to…atheism.”
– P J Myers in Pharyngula
Here’s one of Ken Ham’s dribblets:
In Genesis 6:19-20, the Bible says that two of every sort of land vertebrate (seven of the “clean” animals) were brought by God to the Ark. Therefore, dinosaurs (land vertebrates) were represented on the Ark.
Gee… where did they go?
- High School Atheists Answer Questions on Reddit (friendlyatheist.com)
- The Atheist Ten Commandments (sydiot.com)
- The Argument of Assertion (choiceindying.com)
My favorite publishing atheist, P Z Myers, addressed the Global Atheist Convention in Australia last year…
Here’s the video of his speech which was just released by Myers:
- Celebrating Reason (openparachute.wordpress.com)
- The Australian Book of Atheism (seantheblogonaut.com)
- What next? (scienceblogs.com)
- Be an atheist on a budget when you’re visiting Dublin (scienceblogs.com)
- PZ Myers: Types of Atheism (atheistethicist.blogspot.com)
Of courser, it beats spending money on Education…
Thanks to PZ Myers at Pharyngula:
Those Kentukyans just stuck us with Rand Paul, too. How they spend their tax money is their business. Hope to hell it’s not Federal Tax Money, because that means some of it is mine.
- KENTUCKY: Creation Museum To Build “Full-Scale Replica” Of Noah’s Ark (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Sen. Mitch McConnell’s earmark power credited for revitalizing Louisville – Washington Post (news.google.com)
- Kentucky to Build Greatest Religious Amusement Park Ever [Religion] (gawker.com)