On Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor” last night, onetime Bill Clinton ally (now foe) Dick Morris suggested the former president secretly wants Barack Obama to lose the election but won’t say so publicly because the Obama administration is holding Hillary Clinton hostage and it will kill her if he loses.
The look on Bill O’Reilly’s face and the tone of his voice during the interview demonstrates that even he thought Morris’ suggestion was ludicrous, though it is rather appalling that the two men appeared to laugh at the supposed “joke.”
A congregation of assholes, no?
- ICE chief of staff resigns after allegations of lewd conduct | Fox News (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Dick Morris Repeats His Outlandish Claim That Bill Clinton Doesn’t Want Obama Re-Elected (newshounds.us)
- Is Dick Morris the world’s worst political pundit? | Harry J Enten (guardian.co.uk)
“Here’s what you and your minions don’t understand, O’Reilly. Your hell doesn’t scare me. I make my living watching Fox News eight hours a day. I’m already in hell.”
(thanks to All Hat, No Cattle)
- Bill O’Reilly Responds To The Simpsons’ ‘Cheap Shot’ At Fox News (mediaite.com)
- Robert Reich (Why Anyone Should Care that Bill O’Reilly Calls Me A Communist) (jdeanicite.typepad.com)
- Jon Stewart vs. Fox News Pundits On ‘The Daily Show’ (huffingtonpost.com)