Young multi-millionaire Nick Hanauer gave a TED Talk that the TED folks originally refused to put up (not like them). Hanauer persisted and it is now up. If you want to hear a rich guy’s view of where jobs come from in this economy, then I URGE you to watch this one… and pass it on:
So when Romney says not to tax the wealthy because they create jobs, ask him where the jobs are.
- Too Hot for TED: Income Inequality (nationaljournal.com)
- Question: What other TED Talks about writing and creativity do you recommend? (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- The TED Talk That Could Spawn A City (npr.org)
- Practicality and common sense (elaine-copeland.com)
- TED-Ed (colleenyoung.wordpress.com)
- TED-Ed: Lessons worth sharing (helichrysums.wordpress.com)