Thanks, Mr. Walker. You have made Romney’s need to answer these quite clear.
- 35 questions Mitt Romney will have to answer to concerning Bain Capital. (ireport.cnn.com)
- 35 Questions Mitt Romney Must Answer About Bain Capital Before The Issue Can Go Away (forbes.com)
- 35 Questions Mitt Romney Must Answer About Bain Capital Before The Issue Can Go Away (tjwalker.com)
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Brilliant Bain ad keeps Romney on defense (dailykos.com)
Concerning the walls Republicans have built up to block Obama‘s Debt Ceiling proposals:
“I think that there is an extreme wing within their party who have as their primary goal not the jobs recovery, but the defeat of President Obama in 2012. They know that their formulations, their policies of less revenues and less regulation badly failed our country and plunged us into this recession. So their only way of evening the playing field is to keep the president from being successful in the jobs recovery.”
– Martin O’Mally, Governor of Maryland at the Democratic Governor’s Conference in Salt Lake City.
Truer words were never spoken.