- In Flip-Flop, John McCain Supports DADT Repeal (lezgetreal.com)
- John McCain Willing To Back DADT Repeal Now That Everyone Showed Him He’s a Giant Prick (queerty.com)
- John McCain Reverses Position on ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’, Says He Will Do All He Can to Make Repeal Work (towleroad.com)
- McCain says he’ll make DADT repeal work (thehill.com)
- Jon Stewart Introduces Puppet John McCain To Mock The Senator’s Growing Crankiness (mediaite.com)
- John McCain on DADT (pinkbananaworld.com)
This is only a short video from the recent hearing on the Christmas bomber… If I can find a longer one I’ll put it up. MacCain has hus own idea of what the details of the case are, however they are not the real details and he has a hard time getting around them.
This from TPM:
“I am not the first president to take up this cause, but I am determined to be the last.”
– President Barack Obama
Most offensive quote of the night:
– hollered out by South Carolina Republican Representative Joe Wilson when Obama stated that illegal aliens would NOT be covered. This so offended John McCain that, according to Olbermann, he demanded that Wilson apologize.