“Nothing says jobs like transvaginal probes.”
McDonnell, a Republican, would require some women to undergo the invasive procedure before having an abortion. I wonder what he would require of men seeking prostate surgery? Oh… that’s right… nothing.
- md residence = \ (whuu.wordpress.com)
- Bob McDonnell Called ‘Governor Vaginal Probe’ By State Pol (huffingtonpost.com)
- O’Malley on 2012, Romney, Obama and McDonnell (nbc12.wordpress.com)
- Republican War on Women Killing Romney (themoderatevoice.com)
Concerning the walls Republicans have built up to block Obama‘s Debt Ceiling proposals:
“I think that there is an extreme wing within their party who have as their primary goal not the jobs recovery, but the defeat of President Obama in 2012. They know that their formulations, their policies of less revenues and less regulation badly failed our country and plunged us into this recession. So their only way of evening the playing field is to keep the president from being successful in the jobs recovery.”
– Martin O’Mally, Governor of Maryland at the Democratic Governor’s Conference in Salt Lake City.
Truer words were never spoken.