Here’s where to look for a World News Daily article by Jamal Abdi: New Senate Push to Pledge Unconditional Support for Israeli “Preventive” War on Iran.
Before reading it, here’s the first couple of sentences:
Graham claims his effort would merely make explicit that the U.S. has Israel’s back. But when your friend is drunk, you don’t hand them the keys. If Graham has his way, he will hand Bibi the keys and lend him our car, while the rest of us ride shotgun.
If this gets you at all nervous about creating a new major mideast war at the behest of Israel (and Lindsay Graham), then get ready to write your senator.
- New Senate Push to Pledge Unconditional Support for Israeli Preventive War on Iran (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Lindsey Graham Introduces Bill To Commit US Troops to Israel (dailypaul.com)
- New Senate Push to Pledge Unconditional Support for Israeli Preventive War on Iran (whitenewsnow.com)
- Lindsey Graham alleges Election-Driven WH cover-up on Benghazi, Calls Obama ‘misleading’ or ‘incompetent’ (riehlworldview.com)
- U.S. Senate Joins Bibi In Push For War (addictinginfo.org)
- GOP steps up health care offensive (cnn.com)
- Not many House Republicans rejecting health benefits on principle (cnn.com)
- Senate to vote on repeal of health care law – USA Today (news.google.com)
- GOP Plans To Force Vote On Health Care Repeal (huffingtonpost.com)
- US judge deals new blow to Obama health reform (alternet.org)
- Senate schedules Wednesday vote on repeal of health-care law (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Obama Open to ‘Tweak’ of Health Care, Not Repeal (abcnews.go.com)
- “Scott calls halt to federal health care law implementation” and related posts (postonpolitics.com)
Both the Senate and the House (finally) passed the health bill for 9/11 first responders and it was sent to the White House for Obama‘s signature. The Senate was unanimous (after offices of Senator Coburn and others were stormed by 9/11 first responders this morning.) The House took very little time to pass it… and now it’s going to be law. It looks like the Republicans were “shamed” into coming in on this after tromping it the other day.
The Senate also finished up with and passed the START arms reduction treaty with Russia by a 71-to-26 vote. The treaty had needed at least two-thirds support for passage.
The President signed the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell bill that was passed yesterday.
I’ll bet Mitch McConnell will have to agree with Lindsey Graham that Harry Reid has “eaten our lunch.” And the President, at his Press Conference this afternoon said “we are not doomed to endless gridlock.”
Today, Obama and the Democrats lived up to their word. They maintained their focus and, despite the agreement on the Tax Cuts, brought in the majority of their bills. It’s going to be a Happy Holiday for Democrats.
- The case of Lindsey Graham’s missing lunch (washingtonmonthly.com)
- Nuclear treaty reignites Senate bickering (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Senate Passes Food Safety Bill Again; Sets Final Vote for New START (news.firedoglake.com)
- House & Senate Pass 9/11 Health Bill, Senate Ratifies START Treaty (themoderatevoice.com)
- Nuclear treaty another victory for President (nationalpost.com)
- US Senate approves New START (rt.com)
- GOP senators help arms pact clear hurdle (washingtontimes.com)
- START Treaty Passed By Senate (alan.com)
Taking the Rap: Iranians Arrest Teenagers Across Country For Playing Rap Music and Using “Western Musical Instruments”
- Young rappers arrested in Iran (cnn.com)
- Rappers Arrested in Iran [Video] (gawker.com)
- Lindsey Graham Makes The Case For Strike On Iran (capitolhillblue.com)
- Sean McBride: ThinkProgress ” Graham Calls For War To ‘Neuter’ The Iranian Regime (thinkprogress.org)
Lindsey Graham Makes The Case For Strike On Iran
Let’s get out there and attack, is that it? And now that we have more Republicans in power, here’s a great way to get a new Iraq. And maybe we can borrow more money to pay for it.
- Lindsey Graham is a War Loving Fool (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Lindsey Graham in a confrontational mood (washingtonmonthly.com)
- ‘Neuter’ Iran, U.S. senator tells conference (cbc.ca)
- McCain Erupts While Defending ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,’ Ignores Testimony Before His Committee (huffingtonpost.com)
- John McCain Lashes Out at Reporters Over Gay Military Ban (mediaite.com)