I saw a statistic that said 65% of cell phone users sleep with their phones.
Well, I’m one of them. My iPhone is next to me when I go to bed. Why? Because I like to play a podcast while I go to sleep… it only takes about 15 minutes and then the podcast turns itself off when it is over.
My favorite sleepy-time podcasts? Greg Proops‘ “Smartest Man in the World” is number one. Harry Shearer‘s “Le Show” is a close second, followed by “This American Life.” Lately, I’ve also been playing Jack Benny shows from the 30s and 40s.
I don’t know why others sleep with their cell phones… I certainly don’t expect calls overnight. If my secret of how to get to sleep with your iPhone helps anyone, then I am truly glad.
- Cell vs. Landline: Where do you take your calls? (grasshopper.com)
- AT&T CEO: Unlimited iPhone Data Was A Big Mistake, I Lose Sleep Over iMessage (cultofmac.com)
- Sleep Apps Helping People Get a Good Night’s Rest (betakit.com)
- iPhone to Tackle Insomnia : Take an App Not a Sleeping Pill (prweb.com)
- New iPhone app lets couples sleep harmoniously (time4sleep.co.uk)
- ‘iSleepWell’ enables Airplane mode when your iPhone is face down (idownloadblog.com)