…then you missed Keith Olbermann talking about his breakup with Current.
I know Keith can come across as somewhat pompous, but I an’t tell you how much I miss tuning in to his show. I was very upset when he left MSNBC and was fortunate enough to have a cable contract that included Current (which I now no longer need)… but now there is no Keith at 8 PM.
Here’s the interview with Keith from last night:
Yeah, I know. Keith often seems full of himself… but I don’t think any conservative host would ever take responsibility for a show’s failure, money or not. And I hope the “nice Judge” takes Keith’s side in court…I really think he has been screwed.
Finally, I don’t know where he will end up next, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be there.
- Keith Olbermann to David Letterman: I Screwed Up Big Time! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Keith Olbermann Tells David Letterman He’s a 10-Million-Dollar Chandelier That Didn’t Fit the House: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Keith Olbermann fired again (leftperspectives.com)
- Keith Olbermann Reacts to Firing, Being Replaced By Eliot Spitzer (inquisitr.com)
- This is turning out to be a really bad day… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Olbermann Going On David Letterman (lezgetreal.com)