Here’s Anthony Wiener addressing the Congressional Correspondents’ Dinner.
He’s a riot:
Democrats are lucky to have him.
Thanks to Mock, Paper, Scissors for pointing this one out.
I just read a great article called “The Dead Chipmunk – An Interrogation Into the Mechanisms of Jokes” by Chris Bachelder in the February issue of The Believer. It is too long to reproduce here… but you should go to THE BELIEVER and read it, especially if you are into the creation of funny stuff.
- Donald Barthelme’s Reading List (themillions.com)
- 20110214-Humor Me (thebloggingpath.com)
- Some notes on “One Sentence Says It All” (thedizzies.blogspot.com)
- A Day In The Life Of A Coder [Humor] (gizmodo.com)
- Potty humor: Google TISP service (beta) (sunbeltblog.blogspot.com)
And Leno will do the right thing? Sure.
Just because it makes me laugh my head off, I’ve added Sam Hoffman’s brilliant site Old Jews Telling Jokes under the new category “strictly for entertainment.”
This is the Second Season and it will have you rolling on the floor whether you’re Jewish or not (I’m not… but my wife is).
Have a good time.