If you bought into Romney’s moderate image last night, then you ought to be aware that he was leading you on. Here’s media opinion done right after the debate:
These were only a couple of Romney’s falsehoods… there were plenty more.
- His Smile Said It All… (msdrocks.wordpress.com)
- A Narrow Win For Romney (forbes.com)
- Panicking Romney Attempts To Lay Off Debate Moderator (theonion.com)
- Analysis: Romney scores in debate, but will it be enough? – Reuters (reuters.com)
And here they are:
CBS News‘ Bob Schieffer—who snagged the first joint interview with Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan on Sunday—will moderate the third presidential debate, Oct. 22 in Boca Raton, Fla.
Martha Raddatz, ABC News’ chief foreign correspondent, will host the lone vice presidential debate on Oct. 11 in Danville, Ky.
Lehrer and Schieffer were both moderators in 2008.
- Jim Lehrer, Bob Schieffer, and Candy Crowley will moderate 2012 presidential debates (insidetv.ew.com)