“This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya. We had constant run-ins on the soccer field. He wasn’t very good and resented it. When we finally moved to America I thought it would be over.”
— President Obama
Looks like a lie can be exploded by a funnier lie.
- Obama Says ‘Rape Is Rape’ (theatlanticwire.com)
- President Obama Mocks Donald Trump On ‘Tonight Show’ (hollywoodlife.com)
- Obama laughs off Trump’s offer (politico.com)
- Obama to Leno: ‘You are always funny, Jay’ (politico.com)
- Obama pokes at Trump on Leno show: Beef dates back to their Kenya days (blogs.suntimes.com)
- Obama mocks Trump over ‘growing up in ‘Kenya’ (usatoday.com)
- Barack Obama Jokes About Donald Trump on The Tonight Show (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Obama laughs off Trump video ‘bombshell’ with Kenya joke (theweek.co.uk)
- Obama trumps ‘The Donald’ with Kenya gag (capitalfm.co.ke)
“Republican Senator Tom Coburn said yesterday that Christine O’Donnell, if elected, will be able to combat the stupidity in Washington. So I guess they’re going to fight fire with fire.”
It’s unfortunate that I don’t have Conan O’Brien to watch this week… and even if he makes a deal with another network it won’t be until next September according to his agreement with NBC, the world’s dumbest network.
I don’t really like Leno… but at least there’s Letterman, followed by Craig Ferguson. That makes up a decent late evening.
Somehow, I think Conan won in the competition that went on for the last couple of weeks, and not just because of the $40,000,000.00 deal. If he goes to Fox or somewhere else in September, he’ll take a lot of us with him.
- (Cartoon copyright: Joseph Borzotta, for use, call: 201-981-2395)
UPDATE: Tuesday morning. Just to make a correction. There is no NEW Conan to watch. Last night they showed a rerun from August. I guess this will go on until March 1.