My friend Cecil sent me a ton of these, for which I thank him. I can only put a few up tonight, but more will come later in the week (Cec, there are soooo many of them!).
WORLD’s Best Graffiti:
- Graffiti Wednesday: Graffiti-by-Permission (jenx67.com)
- Graffiti spree highlights commercial insurance need (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Graffiti speaks, as spray paint comes alive (news.cnet.com)
- How to Get a Graffiti Nail Art Look (bellasugar.com)
- Graffiti Artists Make Great Body Painters (bellasugar.com)
- Photo of the day – abstract graffiti (photographybypixie.wordpress.com)
- Activity #381: Find some excellent graffiti (rookiemoms.com)
The documentary by Tom Shedyak that Elly set up for Sustainable Shepherdstown to present at the Opera House had a crowded audience… very impressive.
Here’s the film’s trailer: