That video from the secret fundraiser is sure providing tons of revelations of the presidential talents of Mitt Romney – or the fact that there are no such talents present.
Here is a statement that gives us a real view of how he sees tyhe middle east:
“If I were Iran – a crazed fanatic, I’d say let’s get a little fissile material to Hezbollah, have them carry it to Chicago, and then if anything goes wrong, or America starts acting up, we’ll just say, “Guess what? Unless you stand down, why, we’re going to let off a dirty bomb. I mean this is where we have – where America could be held up and blackmailed by Iran, by the mullahs, by crazy people. So we don’t have any option but to keep Iran from having a nuclear weapon.”
- Mitt Romney
Hey… I’ll bet he’ll start another war if he gets the chance. Let’s not give it to him.
- Magazine: Romney suggested Iran could threaten Chicago with ‘dirty bomb’ – Chicago Sun-Times (suntimes.com)
- Romney Wants To Attack Iran To Prevent A Dirty Bomb (thedailybeast.com)
- Hidden Camera Video Shows Mitt Romney Is A Dangerously Gullible Mark (mediaite.com)
- Mitt Romney does not understand how one creates a “dirty bomb” (boingboing.net)
- Hidden Camera Video: Romney on Iran, Israel-Palestine (antiwar.com)
- SECRET VIDEO: On Israel, Romney Trashes Two-State Solution (motherjones.com)
- Magazine: Romney suggested Iran could threaten Chicago with ‘dirty bomb’ (suntimes.com)
- Mitt Romney struggles to keep on track as further video revelations emerge (telegraph.co.uk)
“And the question was asked, should we normalize trading with Cuba? Why would you normalize trading with a country that sponsors terror? Cuba — there’s reports that have come out that Cuba has been working with another terrorist organization called Hezbollah. And Hezbollah is potentially looking at wanting to be part of missile sites in Iran.
“And, of course, when you’re 90 miles offshore from Florida, you don’t want to entertain the prospect of hosting bases or sites where Hezbollah could have training camps or perhaps have missile sites or weapons sites in Cuba. This would be foolish.”
- Michelle Bachmann
Yeah, she really said it. Listen here:
Apparently, according to Think Progress, she got this notion from an article in an Italian Paper saying that Hezbollah was setting up an office in Havana.The next thing you know she’ll be telling us that Cuba is now operating under Sharia Law.
- Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah Training Camps, Weapons in Cuba – Wall Street Journal (blogs.wsj.com)
- Bachmann Warns of Hezbollah ‘Missile Sites’ in Cuba (crooksandliars.com)
- HEZBOLLAH setting up shop in Cuba to reach Israeli targets in South America (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- “We should never have flights between the United States and Cuba, they are a state sponsor of terror.” (shortformblog.tumblr.com)