“That’s the way life works… He didn’t know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said… He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia… Now they’re saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, ‘Oh, I mean Hawaii.’ Give me a break.”
– Trump in an interview
Another name for Birther is Asshole.
- How Can Anyone Be A Birther? (personalliberty.com)
- Typos Tip Off a Birther Resurgence (theatlanticwire.com)
- Busting Another Birther Eruption (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Latest Birther Eruption Based On A Falsehood (alan.com)
- Obama’s former literary agency claimed he was born in Kenya (rawstory.com)
All of the remaining candidates have been sucking up in great Southern fashion (of course, Ron Paul remains in his same format… no need to change here.) Romney raves over “cheesy grits,” although I’m not sure they will ever get on his campaign plane’s menu. Santorum pushes himself as the “true Conservative”when he faces the Romney challenge. Newt knows he is from the south and needs to get at least one of the two states to maintain his position if there is a brokered convention.
Of course, all of them have to look squarely in the eye of the EDUCATED SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE POPULATION! How educated? Well, as examples:
See? This is a thinking group of voters who are not held back by either truth or proof. They believe what they want to believe, right or wrong. How this relates to the current candidates, we will know tomorrow.
It’s time to review the Issues…
– and –
Like what we are going to do to keep our country open…
– and –
– and –
Tom Toles in The Washington Post:
… and who will the Republicans run after all?
- Politcal Caricatures Of Obama, ‘Birther Movement’ Hint Of Racism (npr.org)
- Denver Post cartoonist Mike Keefe wins Pulitzer Prize – Denver Post (news.google.com)
- 2011 Pulitzer winners in journalism and arts (salon.com)
- 2011 Pulitzer Prizes for Journalism (nytimes.com)
- Boehner: Obama born in U.S., but OK to think otherwise (ctv.ca)
- Boehner says facts show Obama a Christian citizen (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Speaker Boehner: “It’s Not My Job To Tell” Americans That Obama Is Not A Muslim (mediaite.com)
- John Boehner Claims Spending Cuts Will Create Jobs (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Boehner sees wide-open field for GOP in 2012 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- John Boehner’s Name Makes Him Inevitable Candidate For Next Sex Scandal (crushable.com)
And what is the story? 12,000 gallons a minute coming out of the oil leak? Mitch McConnell votes “No”?
Nope. Neither one of those,
The most alarming story… one that shows unexpected change in the Universe… came out of Hawaii.
Willie Nelson trimmed his hair and cut off the pigtails.
What is our world coming to?