“…the challenge that I’ll have in the debate is that the president tends to, how shall I say it, to say things that aren’t true. I’ve looked at prior debates, and in that kind of case, it’s difficult to say, ‘Well, am I going to spend my time correcting things that aren’t quite accurate? Or am I going to spend my time talking about the things I want to talk about?’”
Talk about the words of a liar… is it a good strategy to try and lay onto an opponent your own deficiencies.
What in hell does this man think he is pulling off here?
- Romney on Debates: Obama Will ‘Say Things That Aren’t True’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Polls Show Obama Builds Modest Lead Over Romney (voanews.com)
- Romney Unpopular Abroad (boomantribune.com)
- Romney’s no-win debate situation (dailykos.com)
- Everyone Will Watch the Debates (blogs.wsj.com)
- Univision candidate events with Obama, Romney to take place next week (univisionnews.tumblr.com)
I hope you like this… I got a kick out of it:
Oh well… we all miss the big one at some point.
- Are evening newscasts headed for shift? (sfgate.com)
- Is This The Worst Newscast Opening Ever? (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Does Jon Stewart’s Satirical Newscast Still Get a Pass That Rachel Maddow & Co. Do Not? (queerty.com)
- The Vicious Infighting at NBC News (thedailybeast.com)