We haven’t heard a lot about Bradley Manning in the news lately, although the untried, unconvicted supposed leaker has been held in the military brig, often without clothes, for a year now. Oh, there was a brief statement last month about his transfer from the maximum security brig at Quantico to a medium-custody military prison at Leavenworth, Kansas, while he awaits trial. But that’s it.
PBS’s Frontline is planning an in-depth program on Manning, Julian Assange (who the info was leaked to and who published it on-line) and WikiLeaks. They promise to air new information. My guess is that it may make the military look even worse than they do now.
- WikiLeaks suspect to be housed with other inmates (cbsnews.com)
- WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
- WikiLeaks founder wins Australian rights prize (cbsnews.com)
- Bradley Manning now in nicer Army prison (go.theregister.com)
- WikiLeaks, get out of the gagging game | James Ball (guardian.co.uk)
- You: Bradley Manning, WikiLeaks suspect, forced to sleep naked in brig (washingtonpost.com)
- Accused WikiLeaker Gets Prison Upgrade Amid Criticism of Treatment at Quantico – Fox News (news.google.com)