Passed on to me by John Case:
The *Daly News*<http://dalynews.org>is where we question some of the most deeply ingrained (and deeply flawed) myths of mainstream economics. The *Daly News* is named in honor of one of our authors, Herman Daly, a true leader in alternative economic thinking.
His most recent essay provides a counterpoint<http://steadystate.org/eight-fallacies-about-growth/>to the clamor for continuous economic growth. Our current essay is a doozy. Brian Czech attacks the nonsense spouted by George Will<http://steadystate.org/george-will/>, but surprisingly Czech agrees with Will on a critical point that has ramifications for the transition to a sustainable and fair economy. I hope
you’ll take a look.
“Eye-opening.” “Beautifully written.” “Insightful.” Those are just a few reader responses to our essays on the *Daly News*. Please subscribe via email<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=DalyNews&loc=en_US>or RSS feed <http://feeds.feedburner.com/DalyNews>.
I’ve put the Daly News on my bookmark list and will be referring to it when required.
- Nationalize Money, Not Banks by Herman Daly (americankabuki.blogspot.com)
- Debunking economic growth (beyondmoney.net)
- Nationalize Money, Not Banks by Herman Daly (positivemoney.org.uk)
- Hermany Daly’s proposal for 100% reserve banking (p2pfoundation.net)
- The Triumph of Fantasy over Science, Part 2 (energybulletin.net)