This morning’s pundit shows brought the increased demand for release of the tax returns… or questioned what he was hiding.
“The cost of not releasing the returns are clear.Therefore, he must have calculated that there are higher costs in releasing them.”
“There’s obviously something there, because if there was nothing there, he would say, ‘Have at it.’ So there’s obviously something there that compromises what he said in the past about something.
“Many of these politicians think, ‘I can do this. I can get away with this. I don’t need to do this, because I’m going to say something and I don’t have to do this. If he had 20 years of ‘great, clean, everything’s fine,’ it’d all be out there, but it’s arrogance.”
Romney should “release the tax returns tomorrow and take the hit for a day or two.”
You know, I think the Obama team is making the right move here. Eventually, even if Romney releases a dozen years of returns, people won’t forget his stalling and wonder why he couldn’t be transparent to the American People.
Oh, I see. We don’t really know how much he has or why he doesn’t invest it back in America to help create jobs and to help the government with tax revenues.
As Joe Biden suggested the other day, we have never voted before for a candidate with off shore investment accounts and money in Swiss Banks.
- Democrats target Romney’s tax returns, bank accounts (washingtontimes.com)
- DNC chairwoman presses Romney to release additional tax returns (thehill.com)
- Democrats Attack Romney Over Offshore Accounts, Revive Demands for Tax Returns (nymag.com)
- Dems Bombard Romney With Attacks Over Offshore Accounts (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- DNC chair: Mitt made ?secretive investments? (politico.com)
- O’Malley: Romney ‘bet against America’ with offshore holdings (thehill.com)
Here’s the beginning of a wonderful article based on the Sunday pundits in Crooks and Liars.
Give it a look, then go in and read the rest:
This clip from Talking Points Memo:
- Karl Rove Says Christine O’Donnell Needs to Explain Witchcraft ‘Dabbling’ to Voters (politicsdaily.com)
- Karl Rove: Christine O’Donnell Needs To Explain Her ‘Witchcraft’ Remarks (mediaite.com)
- Christine O’Donnell Was A Witch! (perezhilton.com)