From Yahoo News:
Several weeks ago, Dan Gainor of the conservative Media Research Center told Fox Business host Eric Bolling that “The Muppets,” the new movie starring Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, had a liberal agenda.
“It’s amazing how far the left will go … to manipulate your kids to … give them the anti-corporate message.” Gainor went on to say that Hollywood is trying to brainwash kids. Bolling later apologized (sort of).
Kermit and Miss Piggy fired back…
And as it said on All Hat No Cattle:
The difference between a Fox News anchor and a Muppet is one is a puppet who says whatever their handler wants, no matter how ridiculous or factually incorrect…and the other is a Muppet.
So keep an eye on your kids (suggestion… take them to the movies.)
- In Flip-Flop, John McCain Supports DADT Repeal (lezgetreal.com)
- John McCain Willing To Back DADT Repeal Now That Everyone Showed Him He’s a Giant Prick (queerty.com)
- John McCain Reverses Position on ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’, Says He Will Do All He Can to Make Repeal Work (towleroad.com)
- McCain says he’ll make DADT repeal work (thehill.com)
- Jon Stewart Introduces Puppet John McCain To Mock The Senator’s Growing Crankiness (mediaite.com)
- John McCain on DADT (pinkbananaworld.com)
- John Bolton says he’s thinking about running for president (thehill.com)
- John Bolton For President ? Seriously ? (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Crazy John Bolton Could Run for President  (gawker.com)