I guess he didn’t raise enough to add to his blessed $72 million bucks. better get in line with him now and send in your money) so you make it up to heaven when it really happens. But do it before October 21st.
Here are his comments:
- Harold Camping’s Family Radio Completely Redesigns Website With No Mention Of Rapture (businessinsider.com)
- Harold Camping Predicts Rapture Will Now Be Oct. 21 (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- The Rapture Has Been Pushed Until Oct. 21st. (thenationalbugle.com)
- Harold Camping Moves Goalpost: October 21 is the New Rapture (towleroad.com)
- Rapture Rescheduled for October 21, Says Harold Camping (sfist.com)
- The first reaction from Rapture predictor Harold Camping (invisiblechildren.com)
- Follow Up of the Day: Harold Camping Revises Rapture Date [UPDATED] (thedailywh.at)
But wait! Today is the Rapture according to Harold Camping, no? All those fine, saved people (and the bodies of the buried, saved people, arise from the ground and float upward) should be headed to heaven to sit at the feet of the Lord.
Except, it has not happened yet. Maybe later today.
I’m off to the Market in an hour or so. Elly is subbing for Ruth at the Four Seasons Book Store booth (which doubles as the Sustainable Shepherdstown handout area) and I’ve pledged to sit in for Joy at her ceramics booth while she uses her truck and the Fence Puller to stretch the last side.
Anyway, come Hell (which has been predicted for the likes of me) or High Water, we will get something accomplished today. Hope you do, too (unless you are taken up in the Rapture… if so, bask in the pleasure of knowing I was wrong.)
- ‘Rapture’ day dawns for US pastor (mirror.co.uk)
- May 21st Rapture – Fact or Fiction? (mychristiancoffeeshop.wordpress.com)
- Rapture Humour (mgpcpastor.wordpress.com)
- 16 Stories to Read Before Your Ascension [Rapture] (gizmodo.com)
- Here at last… The Rapture (newstatesman.com)
- Apocalypse not now: The Rapture fails to materialise (guardian.co.uk)
- LA Times: Rapture preacher signs off from final show (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Harold Camping: Wins Lotto and the World Ends (mysteryworshipers.wordpress.com)
- The Rapture – Indisputable Christian Heresy (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
- What to Do When the Rapture Doesn’t Happen: A Guide for Believers [End Times] (gawker.com)
- The Rapture Kinda Sneaks Up On You, Doesn’t It? (insideoutandbackwards.wordpress.com)
- “That’s great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane” (justwilliam1959.wordpress.com)
- Will The Rapture Start Saturday? Many Believe It To Be So… (thenationalbugle.com)
- What Is The Rapture? (businessinsider.com)